My recipe for yummy chicken that falls off the bone and is coated in a sticky sweet moreish sauce.
I was super chuffed with how delicious this dish turned out and it was seriously simple to make. It’s also quite an affordable dish to make so you can make it when on a strict budget too.
- Chicken pieces on the bone
- Mrs Balls Chutney
- Olive Oil
- Ina Paarman Chicken Spice
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix equal parts chutney, olive oil and mayonnaise together and then added about a table spoon of chicken spice.
- Rub evenly over the chicken pieces.
- Sprinkle extra chicken spice over the chicken pieces.
- Place chicken in an open casserole dish and bake for approx. 30 – 45 min depending on the amount of chicken. I flipped the chicken halfway through so as to brown both sides. I baked it high up in the oven.
The cooking time always put me off in this type of recipe in past but actually as long as you put a timer on to remind you to check it, it is easier to make than a bolognaise sauce.
Sadly my photo does not do the chicken justice. It was super delish!